Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2008

Through-my-eyes

Its been tough for me to take responsibility for my own creations as I have lived life in the fast lane lately.

I have been blinded and here in a hurry disregarding my own wishes and needs to be here for others, but I have done this all my life, I have no regrets, but I do have one regret -

is that always feel as if noone hears me, feels me, sees me nor really tries.

I am not saying I am perfect, I most certainly am not. I have loads to learn - loads to understand, loads to see, loads to change.

How can I effect others if I am not living it?? How can I help others transform their feelings, thoughts and actions if I am not living it, only being as Neale donald Walsh says a human doing and not a human being. I am not condemming m yself here nor others - I am just saying - I want so many things and yet I myself am not the example for others. I am onl y here for their rescue, but did I transform anything apparentl y not for myself and not for them either.

I will not condemm m yself for m y lack of not creating what I had wished for last night, I will learn to take responsibilit y once again for m y own creations.

I will learn to accept and not judge m yself for not creating a place where Barbara receives what Barbara wishes for. Barbara seems to have a tendenc y not to receive what she wishes for, but let me be selfish here and create what Barbara wishes for. Let me enjo y the fruits of what Barbara deserves.

barbara is a sweet heart, she deserves the world.

I understand that Barbara still does not understand a major lesson in this whole thing, I accept her not understanding - there is something she is too blind to see or she isnt there yet- she hasnt arrived at what she needs to see to transform certain things within herself to help others, but I will not condemm her for what she does not understand, does not know, I will give her time for that.

Barbara would like to create another quantum field. Barbara would like to have some of the things she wants now and it may sound pushy tough titty said the kittie, but Barbara will focus on what she wants and she will collapse the energy to make it happen as she has the power within herself to do so. She is a master herself someway somehow sometimes - not always, but what is a master to do in ur eyes Barbara - what`??

A master is to take responsibility for its creations no matter what only then can the master transform it and return to a state of absolute joy, peace, love, tranquility, abundance.

I herewith take responsibilit y for all m y creations as I have not created them as I would have liked them to be.

I herewith let go and release the past as I will not allow it into me present moment of that which barbara reall y wants.

I will proceed on further and know I am protected, loved, in peace and safe.

I will allow Barbara to receive her wishes as she wishes them as she deserve them absolutel y instantaneousl y - I am giving barbara her wishes as dreams as she wants them.

One wa y to enlightenment is to take responsibilit y for all our creations and not to see ourselves giving awa y our power to an ything nor an yone outside of us.

The power resides within and it is - We have the power to change everything, reform, redo, reshape everything past, present and future only exist in the mind and they are transformable in every now moment if we choose this.

I choose toda y to transform all this into love, happiness, health, joy, life, abundance, peace, protection, fun laughter.

I refuse to give my power away to any emotion I previously had.

I know I can do anything, I have the power!!

I let go of the past, I release it and I am changing now and I am choosing "LIFE" and the "Path"(s) I want -who wants to join me??

Who would like to join me??


barbie doll!!

Keine Kommentare: